All-Star Worlds Gyms That Closed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll never forget the year they had 'My best friend Leslie' from 'See You Again' in their music and at awards dragged the poor girl up to the center. Super awkward..
Speaking of music, I'll never forget
"The time has come to say goodbye; but the memories we left will never die"...
I swear I'm not crying..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So Cal Elite Outlaws! I think they merged with CheerForce in 2009/2010? Their Large Limited Coed in 2008 was one of my favorite routines - loved their style and creativity!

I remember them! They were awesome!

Was So Cal Elite Outlaws a spin off of Champion Cheer Outlaws? I believe they were out of San Diego.

Last edited:
Anyone know whatever happened to West Coast Mavericks? They were in the Small Coed division at Worlds 2006.

West Coast Allstars was a great program out of Southern California. I believe they went to Worlds in 2009 or 2010. I can't remember what division.

***They went to Worlds 2011. I just Youtube'd it.

Last edited:
Anyone know whatever happened to West Coast Mavericks? They were in the Small Coed division at Worlds 2006.

West Coast Allstars was a great program out of Southern California. I believe they went to Worlds in 2009 or 2010. I can't remember what division.

***They went to Worlds 2011. I just Youtube'd it.

I googled and apparently west coast merged with SoCal elite outlaws. To make cheer force San Diego ?

Oh my god really! Have you guys competed this year?
Premier was one of my favorite routines of all time. I actually messaged a girl on pumas back in 08/09 to get their music and I honestly think I messaged her on MySpace! I used to obsess over you guys and would love to see that same flair, even in another uni

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I love Pumas's 07-08 music.

What happened to ATL Allstars?
Merged with another gym to transition to the ATA name. Maybe A-Town or something like that?

I was also going to ask about Miami Elite. I know they reopened back in the late 2000s but not sure what happened beyond that.

Merged with another gym to transition to the ATA name. Maybe A-Town or something like that?

I was also going to ask about Miami Elite. I know they reopened back in the late 2000s but not sure what happened beyond that.
i always thought that once Miami Elite closed a lot of athletes went to top gun.

i always thought that once Miami Elite closed a lot of athletes went to top gun.
They definitely did after the "first" closing. But I had a coach in my last few years of cheerleading who was formerly from Miami Elite. He left my junior year or so to go reopen Miami Elite with a few others. Alex Fernandez was his name, and this was probably 2008 or so. I think I saw them compete a few times the next season or two but haven't seen them since.

They definitely did after the "first" closing. But I had a coach in my last few years of cheerleading who was formerly from Miami Elite. He left my junior year or so to go reopen Miami Elite with a few others. Alex Fernandez was his name, and this was probably 2008 or so. I think I saw them compete a few times the next season or two but haven't seen them since.
He went back down to open it again after the 2009/2010 season, he came to Charleston to coach for 2 years first :) I actually think he's living and coaching in Atlanta now though?

He went back down to open it again after the 2009/2010 season, he came to Charleston to coach for 2 years first :) I actually think he's living and coaching in Atlanta now though?
Gah, shows how off my years are. I completely forgot about that. Seems like so long ago.

Jersey Devils. Hamilton Stars. Comet Allstars. Celebrity cheer even though that is ECE. Are East Coast Nitros or Just Cheer still around??
Comets and CJA made an attempt at merging but since some girls from Comets wouldn't make the drive and vice Versa the teams didn't come together as well as they could have. The Comets location ended up closing down and turned into a gymnastics place. Eventually half went to WC and half went to CJA, as previously said by another member.

Jersey Devils. Hamilton Stars. Comet Allstars. Celebrity cheer even though that is ECE. Are East Coast Nitros or Just Cheer still around??
Comets and CJA made an attempt at merging but since some girls from Comets wouldn't make the drive and vice Versa the teams didn't come together as well as they could have. The Comets location ended up closing down and turned into a gymnastics place. Eventually half went to WC and half went to CJA, as previously said by another member.
Just cheer is definitely still around, not too sure about Nitros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back