All-Star Worlds Gyms That Closed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate how people don't make advertisements for there declining cheer program to get more people to join it. But again, we have our pros and cons for that :/
Hmm, I'm not so sure that's true. My cp's gym is small and pretty new. They do advertising for their program but we live in an area that has several big name gyms within an hour's drive, not to mention some smaller ones closer than that. With that much competion around it's not that easy to get new people.

When I was little, the only level 5 team in my area was DreamQuest Allstars. They closed for a massive 3-way merger with two other local programs 7-8 years ago, which didn't work out quite as planned (but didn't completely fail), and the original DQ owner now runs Hollywood Allstars, the intended product of that merger.

When I was little, the only level 5 team in my area was DreamQuest Allstars. They closed for a massive 3-way merger with two other local programs 7-8 years ago, which didn't work out quite as planned (but didn't completely fail), and the original DQ owner now runs Hollywood Allstars, the intended product of that merger.

Why did they merge? They seemed successful to me :p

Northeast Tropics! Wow never thought Id hear that name again!

There was also an all star gym in maine called
Maine Event they were pink lime green and black and they were very very good !

oh man, I forgot all about Maine Event! They were in the same city as Planet Cheer/Element and I have no idea how that teeny tiny city was able to produce enough talent for two gyms. They never had a Worlds team (only Planet Cheer did, on an IOC5), but their lower levels were pretty good.

Fusion Allstars from Fresno, CA become Power Fresno a couple years back. I think they had an IOC go to worlds a couple of times

Why did they merge? They seemed successful to me :p

My program was one of the three that merged. All three were relatively small and they wanted to make a "super" gym. I was like 11 when it happened so I didn't know a lot of the politics behind it.

I'm not sure if this counts but the east elite/celebrity cheer merger. Also one of my old gyms, Hamilton Starz, closed a few years ago. They had some worlds teams here and there but never did too well. Keystone extreme became World Cup, Devils all stars from NJ also closed wayyy back but had lrg sr5 back in the day. I'm sure there's tons more I'm missing from pa/nj etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aww, I didn't know Hamilton Starz closed. I always enjoyed their routines. I remember a while back, it may have been 2010-2011, one of the teams had a boy flyer and he was amazing!!! Did most of those kids go to World Cup?

Back