All-Star Worlds Kudos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you to Great Britain, Canada and the US for letting me use your servers in order to watch worlds.

Also thank you to everyone who contributed to the underground circle. Whenever my feed wouldn't work you were right there (you know who you are). Love each and everyone of you!

Thank you to Great Britain, Canada and the US for letting me use your servers in order to watch worlds.

Also thank you to everyone who contributed to the underground circle. Whenever my feed wouldn't work you were right there (you know who you are). Love each and everyone of you!

Same here! Thank you hola app for letting me pretend to be Canadian this week end and I greatly appreciated all the periscopers who allowed me not to miss anything when my feed stopped unexpectedly.

Holy Australians! Stunting like they could to it in their sleep... well to be fair they were competing at a time when they would have been sleeping...

Very fun to meet people from all over the continents as well. And the bond we, Quebec teams, had at Worlds was incredible. We had a very nice "singing party" at Disney Springs (we apologize for the french songs...) and in the bus on our way to AS Sports with Valleyfield, and it was a blast!!!

TMZ

Herschel Walker's son is a world champ
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, we saw him in Atlanta this year at Cheersport. He came over and took a picture with my daughter. Didn't realize his son cheers...thought maybe he was there as a College Football Hall of Fame representative or something, lol. Nice nice man!

Back