All-Star Worlds Medals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 3, 2011
I remember seeing a girl from stars tweet how she's won worlds 3 times but hasn't gotten a first place medal. she has three things and i think she said a shirt or something but no first place medals. did they not give out medals before 2010?

2010 was the first year they gave out medals I believe. I recall reading an article in iC magazine about winners in 09 getting a shirt along with the rings. I wonder if they gave anything else out in 08 or 07. If I had the choice, I'd take a medal over a shirt, even getting the option would be phenomenal lol.

2010 was the first year they gave out medals I believe. I recall reading an article in iC magazine about winners in 09 getting a shirt along with the rings. I wonder if they gave anything else out in 08 or 07. If I had the choice, I'd take a medal over a shirt, even getting the option would be phenomenal lol.
i wish i had a pic of the shirt to see what it looks like

They gave out medals, but I am not sure they had specific "world champion" medals. I have the participant medals from '06 and '07 when I was on Warriors.

Inside Cheerleading for October lists the overall medal counts for the top 20(?) teams. It surprised me. If my CP let's me get my hands on it again, I'll list them.

My oldest competed in 07, 08 and 09.............(2nd, 3rd and 2nd) And I don't remember her getting any kind of jacket or tshirt.....I remember some medal's but I couldn't tell you if it was bronze and silver in color or not. I think that stuff if packed away as she is away at college. I'll have to dig and see what I can find around here.

Every year they give out a medal to all participants, usually on day 1 of competition. They've been giving them out since 06, possibly earlier, they just say World Championship of Allstar Cheerleading on the ribbon of the medal and the logo on the medal has the Worlds logo and the year.

Every year they give out a medal to all participants, usually on day 1 of competition. They've been giving them out since 06, possibly earlier, they just say World Championship of Allstar Cheerleading on the ribbon of the medal and the logo on the medal has the Worlds logo and the year.

you are correct. The Gold, Sliver, Bronze were started in 2010.

My CP got the following.

2006 a participant medal (5th place w/O)
2007 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS)
2008 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS) She also recived a Sliver Bracelet for wining the Challange Cup that year

2009 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS) and a championshiptee shirt a XL when she takes a small lol

2010 participant medal and a sliver medal (2nd place w/ SS)
2011 participant medal, and a ring, and a Gold Madal (1sr place with GT Pink) no shirt
2012 participant medal, and a ring, and a Gold Medal (1st place with GT Black) no shirt

hope this helps

you are correct. The Gold, Sliver, Bronze were started in 2010.

My CP got the following.

2006 a participant medal (5th place w/O)
2007 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS)
2008 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS) She also recived a Sliver Bracelet for wining the Challange Cup that year

2009 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS) and a championshiptee shirt a XL when she takes a small lol

2010 participant medal and a sliver medal (2nd place w/ SS)
2011 participant medal, and a ring, and a Gold Madal (1sr place with GT Pink) no shirt
2012 participant medal, and a ring, and a Gold Medal (1st place with GT Black) no shirt

hope this helps

Alright, I guess your daughter is good at cheer...that's incredible! Congrats to her on all she has accomplished.

Alright, I guess your daughter is good at cheer...that's incredible! Congrats to her on all she has accomplished.

Thank you, she has been lucky , and blessed to be a part of some good programs, WC, GT, UofL. Working hard with GT Pink to get the chance for more.

Has been coached by some of the best, and if I say so has a a good cheer dad that made sure she got to Freehold NJ 4 time a week for 12 years from PA. lol

Thank you, she has been lucky , and blessed to be a part of some good programs, WC, GT, UofL. Working hard with GT Pink to get the chance for more.

Has been coached by some of the best, and if I say so has a a good cheer dad that made sure she got to Freehold NJ 4 time a week for 12 years from PA. lol

Your daughter is cool and all but can I just say that you are incredible for supporting her through that. Our world needs more parents that fully support their kids and take an active interest in what they do. Well done.

FAAN2V2GGK2GGPI.MEDIUM.gif

Back