All-Star Worlds Medals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Your daughter is cool and all but can I just say that you are incredible for supporting her through that. Our world needs more parents that fully support their kids and take an active interest in what they do. Well done.

FAAN2V2GGK2GGPI.MEDIUM.gif

Thank you.
If you see me at a comp, cant miss me, stop and say hi. Let me know what team you are with and I will make sure I get you some pictures.

you are correct. The Gold, Sliver, Bronze were started in 2010.

My CP got the following.

2006 a participant medal (5th place w/O)
2007 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS)
2008 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS) She also recived a Sliver Bracelet for wining the Challange Cup that year

2009 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS) and a championshiptee shirt a XL when she takes a small lol

2010 participant medal and a sliver medal (2nd place w/ SS)
2011 participant medal, and a ring, and a Gold Madal (1sr place with GT Pink) no shirt
2012 participant medal, and a ring, and a Gold Medal (1st place with GT Black) no shirt

hope this helps

the things I would do to have 5 worlds rings..

you are correct. The Gold, Sliver, Bronze were started in 2010.

My CP got the following.

2006 a participant medal (5th place w/O)
2007 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS)
2008 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS) She also recived a Sliver Bracelet for wining the Challange Cup that year

2009 participant medal, and a ring ( 1st place w/ SS) and a championshiptee shirt a XL when she takes a small lol

2010 participant medal and a sliver medal (2nd place w/ SS)
2011 participant medal, and a ring, and a Gold Madal (1sr place with GT Pink) no shirt
2012 participant medal, and a ring, and a Gold Medal (1st place with GT Black) no shirt

hope this helps
That is So Impressive!!!! What an awesome Cheer Career she has had so far, and not even Finished yet, That is GREAT!!!! Cheers to her and all of her teams!!!!:fro:

Back