All-Star Worlds Mixes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F5 music just makes me wanna
tumblr_lybszjihcE1r3xg8ko4_250.gif

I love this crazy cheer world and the way the athletes really do respect and admire each other and have awesome sportsmanship. Worlds is Cheer Disney... w/out Mickey. No offense Orlando. Always a amazing to be there. :)
F5 goes on early. hope to see you all there :) Good Luck to everyone!~ this event is awesome! We will be watching and cheering all of your amazing kids!!

ok:
Can we talk ab0ut texas lone star dancing to Luke Bryan?...perfection!
F5...uhh flawless..I feel like the part that talks about "we didnt earn it/deserve is talking to members of the fierceboard...which is perfect! LOVE this mix!!! Very "F5" I feel like...and That dance I cant even...
Sparks...I love it says taking over the 508...cause thats my old area code :rolleyes:

F5's Worlds mix is PHENOMINAL. It's just so much fun, and makes me feel so good! Love, love, love.

I posted a Facebook status about how awesome their mix is, and my sister replied with "I KNOW, RISS. I CAN HEAR IT FROM HERE." (She's at the other end of the hall.) I said that I'd turn the volume down, "but only if you SNAP FOR THA QUEEN, MISS HUNNAYYYYYYY."

...She has yet to reply. :p

Back