All-Star Worlds Must Be Coming Up.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is just frustrating because so many people ask the same questions! I am looking for ways to point people in the right direction.

I mean... who really starts a 'Who do you think will win worlds?!?!' thread in the Fierce Board Support thread anyway?
So, who is gonna win worlds?
I think it's gonna be either CEA, F5, or WCSS in large senior. But, you can't count out FCA, Rays, woodlands, or Tsunami. This comp is gonna be so legit!

So, who is gonna win worlds?
I think it's gonna be either CEA, F5, or WCSS in large senior. But, you can't count out FCA, Rays, woodlands, or Tsunami. This comp is gonna be so legit!

I. Hate. You.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I once again volunteer making a horrendously comedic and sarcastic 'welcoming' video for the fierceboard. And it's mandatory viewing before you can post in newbies. And they must watch it AGAIN before they post in allstar..combine whoever did the 'Susie Tic-Toc' videos' writing, some classic fierceboard jokes and we're good to go!

ShutItDown said:
there should be a better "rite of passage" to post outside of the newbs.

I wish! I can honestly say I've closed Forum Runner more than once in the last week in disgust. Mind you, it's not over difference of opinion but rather rude newbies or those with poor board etiquette.

I wish! I can honestly say I've closed Forum Runner more than once in the last week in disgust. Mind you, it's not over difference of opinion but rather rude newbies or those with poor board etiquette.

Pretty much. Ill take a large senior should be 30 discussion with ceacoach and starshiptrooper any day over this.

And the full moon is the week before worlds... perfect timing!!

Who's complaining full moon's are a bad thing? Not me.

3945456147_4d329ecda1.jpg

I just puked a little. . .

I'm in the military. Around the guys I know, full moon means something else

Back