All-Star Worlds Must Be Coming Up.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...Juniors can't go to worlds? my sisters boyfriends cousins friend is on a junior team, and I can pretty much guarantee that they have a full paid bid. You guys are all wrong, my source is legit

WHO DO U THINK WILL WIN 2011 WORLDS IN THE SMALL SENIOR OPEN COED 5 DIVISION????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What's a cp?

2. XYZ Allstars Senior 3 is gonna kill it this weekend, and their Senior 5 team has gotten SO good since they dropped 4 of their 5 fake up stunts at the last competition. I don't cheer on those teams and am in no way affiliated with them, I just am obsessed with teams that barely squeeze into Worlds. And ignore my signature which is all about them because I'm not affiliated with them. Did I mention I'm not affiliated with XYZ Allstars, yet? What about how much they improved and none of the other teams in their division did?

3. Does anyone have shirts to trade!?!?!?!?! I have a bunch of worn out shirts from my closed gym and I want a CEA, WC, TG, SOT, Rays, Cali, and Gymtime one. Please Message Me if You Have Any and I'll be Your Best Friend!!!

4. And just people typing normal comments in all caps. Why are so many people so angry all the time? especially the newbs.

WAIT ARE YOU SAYING IT'S NOT RIGHT TO POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS?????!!!!! I REALLY WANT EVERYONE TO SEE MY POST?! HELLOOOOOO WHY ISN'T ANYONE RESPONDING TO MY POST?!

The judges are all biased. They pay them off, you know...Rings are big business these days. And wait, isn't Maddie's ball up a little high? *gets out tape measure*

Back