All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance Draw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So back again to the main question .... anyone... What is the link to the live feed??? Last year it was promoted everywhere. I tweeted anyone I could think of that may know. It is so strange that everyone that may know something is so quiet.

So does that mean the prelim division splits for small senior and small coed will take place tonight as well? Or at least will be revealed?

I just went and checked out the event website and apparently they are IASF bids that are being given out, so they are for International teams (the event is in Canada). That explains the numbers too.
Thanks!

Also a factor is that Sea to Sky allows deferral of bids to the 2015 Worlds.

Part of the email sent to coaches...

Set a Reminder Now!

The USASF will live stream the performance order drawing for the 2014 Cheerleading World Championship!

Date: Tuesday, April 8
Time: 7:30pm EST | 6:30pm CST | 4:30pm PST

Watch the action at USASF.net!

Per the email sent out from usasf, it is tonight at 7:30EST.
Still kind of confused on how they are going to add in the bids that haven't been awarded
yet. In addition to one up, the road to worlds
website shows another comp, sea to sky, that still has bids to give out. I'm confused about that one too though because they have it listed as 3 paid and 6 at large (I thought they have to give 3 at large for every paid, so shouldn't it be 9 at large).
That's quite a few bids to go back and add after the fact. Seems like it would have made more sense to wait until all the bids were given.

Sea to Sky is a Canadian event. It's left in there from last year when I think there was the possibility of some US bids. But I believe those bids might be for 2015 worlds.

So does that mean the prelim division splits for small senior and small coed will take place tonight as well? Or at least will be revealed?

That is a great question and I don't know that it has been addressed at all. I would think that they would do them tonight. The way the bids currently are has small senior with 55 at large bids, so those groups would be split 27 and 28, and then small coed has 67 at large bids, so split into 33 and 34. With 20 moving on from prelims this year it will put 47 teams in semi finals for small senior (23 paid bids, 4 partial paid and 20 at large moving on from prelims) and 47 teams in semi finals from small coed (27 paid bids and 20 at large moving on from prelims). Again - this is with where the bids are now - these numbers will probably change slightly.

Yes, this is still on for tonight. It will start at 6:30 CST. It will be streamed on the USASF.net website.

Is there a link for this - I could not find anything on the USASF.net website. Maybe I am lame and the fact that I am work but I just could not find it. Thanks

Apparently the drawing is being delayed till tomorrow

359ihle.png

Back