All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance Draw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In regards to the IOC5 division I have a hard time believing the order was a "coincidence"
43 Cheer Athletics Wildcats (FP)
44 SOT Purple Reign (FP)
45 Top Gun 005 (FP)
46 Gymtyme Black (FP)
47 California Allstars (FP)

Paid bids go at the end

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Warriors don't have a bid. If they don't get a paid bid they won't attend.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Really??? I know they turned down a partial paid early in the season, but then why did they accept their at large bid if they had no intention of using it? Shouldn't they have turned that down too then so that it could be passed down, or did they make the decision after the fact to only attend on a paid bid? Are they competing this weekend in hopes of getting that paid (I haven't looked for a schedule) or is it final that they just aren't attending this year?

#worldslotteryglitch

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?
Are they going to fix that? Because I know a team that is currently freaking out because they got drawn 4th in IOC5 when they have had a partial paid bid since December and other partials are in the 40th-50th spots.

@cheer4evah

I'm not aware that Warriors have ever accepted an at large bid. From the very first year, they've only accepted a paid bid. In 04-05, they didn't attend Worlds because they didn't get paid and that was possibly the most talented team ACE ever had.

Are they going to fix that? Because I know a team that is currently freaking out because they got drawn 4th in IOC5 when they have had a partial paid bid since December and other partials are in the 40th-50th spots.

If there is an issue, it will be fixed.

@cheer4evah

I'm not aware that Warriors have ever accepted an at large bid. From the very first year, they've only accepted a paid bid. In 04-05, they didn't attend Worlds because they didn't get paid and that was possibly the most talented team ACE ever had.

They are very talented this year too! Are they going to TN this weekend?

Just and FYI for those asking...Per USASF website:

"There is still another Worlds Bid Event this weekend. Once the accepted bid list is sent to the USASF by the Event Producer,
the USASF will draw numbers from the same number of teams in the division. The number drawn for each team will be that teams placement, and all of the other teams in the division will move down in that division's order. "

@ACEDAD - they were awarded an at large bid at Mardi Gras Spirit Events competition in New Orleans the weekend of Jan 18 & 19. Per Mardi Gras Spirit Events facebook page - they posted the day or two after the event "Congratulations to ACE Warriors on accepting our 4th at large bid" (there were 6 at large given out that weekend). I assumed based on that and the fact that the at large did not pass down to the next team in line (which is usually what happens if a team announced for a bid at the comp turns it down) that Warriors had accepted that bid and were going to Worlds on the at large bid.

I'm going to really miss seeing them there this year if they aren't going :(

Who?? ECE is in that spot and they have an AL bid.

Back