All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance Draw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@cheer4evah. Not sure that is accurate. Not doubting you, just not sure all the info is correct. I'll find out and get back with the answer here.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

@cheer4evah. Not sure that is accurate. Not doubting you, just not sure all the info is correct. I'll find out and get back with the answer here.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Not to jump into y'alls conversation, but I THOUGHT the ACE team that got a bid in New Orleans was the "Chiefs"??

Not to jump into y'alls conversation, but I THOUGHT the ACE team that got a bid in New Orleans was the "Chiefs"??
Warriors do have an at-large bid according to the USASF site, but I'm not sure how accurate that is now since they were not listed in the performance order announced last night. I'm hoping they get paid this weekend because it would really be a shame if they didn't go to worlds, they're incredible.

The Mardi Gras bid went to the Chiefs. As I understand it, Warriors were going to accept the Mardi Gras at large but there were some roster issues with people that wouldn't be able to attend Worlds. I've also been told that Warriors will accept any bid if they get it this weekend.

A little surprised but they've had a tough year. So there.

The hattiesburg chiefs small coed did get a paid bid there. Warriors were awarded an at large, just not sure now if they realky accepted it or not.

The hattiesburg chiefs small coed did get a paid bid there. Warriors were awarded an at large, just not sure now if they realky accepted it or not.

Ah, ok. Just remembered a team called "Chiefs" getting a bid there. :)

The Mardi Gras bid went to the Chiefs. As I understand it, Warriors were going to accept the Mardi Gras at large but there were some roster issues with people that wouldn't be able to attend Worlds. I've also been told that Warriors will accept any bid if they get it this weekend.

Thank you for following up with that. Fingers crossed they get that bid this weekend !

Warriors do have an at-large bid according to the USASF site, but I'm not sure how accurate that is now since they were not listed in the performance order announced last night. I'm hoping they get paid this weekend because it would really be a shame if they didn't go to worlds, they're incredible.
They're eligible for two of the three bids this weekend. I'm thinking that's going to be a good weekend for them. They're a good team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have no doubt they will get a bid ;)

Ah, ok. Just remembered a team called "Chiefs" getting a bid there. :)

War chiefs. And I only remember that, because someone from the EP wrote me a nasty email about having the wrong team listed and I should be more responsible and make it clear I'm not associated with the USASF because her customers were complaining to her that I had the wrong team listed.

War chiefs. And I only remember that, because someone from the EP wrote me a nasty email about having the wrong team listed and I should be more responsible and make it clear I'm not associated with the USASF because her customers were complaining to her that I had the wrong team listed.

Gosh! How awesome you got an email from someone who is perfect! Did they sign it, "Jesus"

What is wrong with people?

I'm afraid we're going to have to lower your salary because of that mistake.........oh,wait..........lmao

Back