All-Star Worlds - Park Hoppers - Quick Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually bought that Park Hopper thru my Military discount last year and it SAVED me. I used two days at UCA and two at Worlds. I still bought the ticket (both times) to get into the competition bc they will check. In fact several families were able to use that Park Hopper deal. Is the special still the same as last year? It was a really good deal. 4 days for like $130 or $150, crazy good pricing. I have not looked this year.

As I stated above...you will be able to "watch the competition" at the ESPN complex, which is included in your ticket from USASF. If you do not purchase a park hopper from USASF, you can purchase an additional ticket at $40 when you get to the complex.

Won't all this be different this year because you have to purchase multiple tickets if you want to see all the events?

And can you imagine clearing all the spectators out of the milkhouse at the end of one block of events so that everyone can file back in with their tickets for the next block of events?

(let me know if I've got this wrong!)

According to my World's packet: "6. Do spectators have to purchase a Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket in order to watch the competition at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex? No! If you are only going to the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex, you may purchase a ticket at the door for $40 per day per person. However, if you purchase a Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket from the USASF/IASF it includes admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. On Monday, April 29 Worlds Finals tickets will be $30 per session. There will be 3 sessions that day in the HP Field House on that day!" So, if you look at it that way, you are saving a great deal by purchasing tickets through USASF if you are going to go to the parks.

You really think your USASF park hopper pass covers all 3 sessions??

Won't all this be different this year because you have to purchase multiple tickets if you want to see all the events?

And can you imagine clearing all the spectators out of the milkhouse at the end of one block of events so that everyone can file back in with their tickets for the next block of events?

(let me know if I've got this wrong!)
Just rechecked the site again, and yes, it says you will have admission all three days to ESPN WWS. There are 3 separate sessions that day. I cannot imagine how that is going to go over, but kinda glad my CP will be done on Sunday I am not even sure I will go back over on Monday.

According to the packet, it appears to.

I don't think so ... I think it will cost you $40 to get in to ESPN (or use your USASF park hopper to get in), then it will cost another $30 per session on Monday only to see the finals.

I don't think so ... I think it will cost you $40 to get in to ESPN (or use your USASF park hopper to get in), then it will cost another $30 per session on Monday only to see the finals.
After looking again, it states that the USASF tickets for Friends/Family include 2 days admission into ESPN. It states that it is $40 the first 2 days and day 3 has 3 separate sessions at $30 each. I read that to mean, that buying tickets through them, you bypass the individual costs, BUT, again, you only get 2 days admission.

After looking again, it states that the USASF tickets for Friends/Family include 2 days admission into ESPN. It states that it is $40 the first 2 days and day 3 has 3 separate sessions at $30 each. I read that to mean, that buying tickets through them, you bypass the individual costs, BUT, again, you only get 2 days admission.

This is where I am confused too, and can't seem to get a straight answer. I am going to buy the 3 day park hopper through USASF. What if I want to use my two days of ESPN admission as Saturday and Monday? Will I have to pay extra on Monday? Could I get into one session on Monday with my park hopper if I haven't used my 2nd day yet, and then have to pay for the other sessions if I wanted to attend? It would be nice if there was some type of clarification on how the USASF park hopper will work, especially for Monday.

This is where I am confused too, and can't seem to get a straight answer. I am going to buy the 3 day park hopper through USASF. What if I want to use my two days of ESPN admission as Saturday and Monday? Will I have to pay extra on Monday? Could I get into one session on Monday with my park hopper if I haven't used my 2nd day yet, and then have to pay for the other sessions if I wanted to attend? It would be nice if there was some type of clarification on how the USASF park hopper will work, especially for Monday.
I agree, it is very confusing. As I said, I am glad our division will be over on Sunday.

I just called USASF @ 800-829-6237. They said that if you purchased the park hopper passes through USASF, whether with your registration and travel package or separately as a spectator, it includes all 3 DAYS (not 2, was a typo) entrance into all competition venues INCLUDING ALL 3 SESSIONS OF FINALS. You will need to show your USASF park hopper ticket upon entry each time you enter/re-enter the milk house.

Anyone want to call again and verify this? I would hate to think I had a ticket that included finals only to find out the USASF person I talked to was mistaken and they were now sold out!

Back