All-Star Worlds As A Spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

unfortunately no, and ticket pick up used to also be at All Star sports. I have no idea why that isn't an option anymore since that is where the majority of teams stay and/or meet for practice.
Not sure if its true ( havent done it yet) but other parents from my gym said this year there is an option to have them mailed to home
Hoping its true!!!

Couldn't find the world's first timers thread so I am posting here even though I'm going as an athlete [emoji14] with the fee you pay to usasf, you get a 4 day Park hopper pass correct? I'm just wondering how I add that extra day on to it as I'm going early with my parents and are planing on going to the park on Thursday.

Couldn't find the world's first timers thread so I am posting here even though I'm going as an athlete [emoji14] with the fee you pay to usasf, you get a 4 day Park hopper pass correct? I'm just wondering how I add that extra day on to it as I'm going early with my parents and are planing on going to the park on Thursday.

No worlds experience but at Summit the past 2 years- you can either have your gym add the extra day to your pass or take it to the varsity office and pay for an extra day. It was $30 per additional day last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am heading down on the 23rd and staying through the 2nd. Can someone help me decide how many of which ticket to buy? :confused:My brain is mush at this point.

23rd - arrive & chill
24th - watch some of worlds, parks (?)
25th - watch some of worlds, parks (?)
26th - parks
27th - parks
28th - parks
29th - practices and compete
30st - compete
1st - compete, parks (?)
2nd - head home

My daughter will be getting a 3 day commuter pass for a Summit WC bid. If I were to buy her an additional 3 day spectator pass for Worlds, would that be enough park passes to cover our desired park time and WWOS passes for her to cover both events? What should I get for myself? I was originally going to just get a 5 day hopper for Summit but when she decided she wanted to watch Worlds, now I think I need to add something else. Last year I overbought and ended up wasting days. I'd rather avoid that this time if possible.

It depends on how long you're staying on site (if you're doing that) or if you're a commuter. The commuter registration has an option for a 3, 4, or 5 day park hopper.

If you're staying on site and your hotel stay only includes a 3 day (which I'm not sure that any do) there is an option add an extra day I believe. But since WWOS doesn't count as a day at the parks, you might not need a 4 day.

It depends on how long you're staying on site (if you're doing that) or if you're a commuter. The commuter registration has an option for a 3, 4, or 5 day park hopper.

If you're staying on site and your hotel stay only includes a 3 day (which I'm not sure that any do) there is an option add an extra day I believe. But since WWOS doesn't count as a day at the parks, you might not need a 4 day.
You are correct that there is a 3 day Park hopper pass when you are staying on site. I am planing on going to the park ahead of time with my family, on the Thursday. I am aware of how to add an extra day to my pass but our gym owner believes that I will not be able to pick up my Park hopper pass until I meet with my team on Friday. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

You are correct that there is a 3 day Park hopper pass when you are staying on site. I am planing on going to the park ahead of time with my family, on the Thursday. I am aware of how to add an extra day to my pass but our gym owner believes that I will not be able to pick up my Park hopper pass until I meet with my team on Friday. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

I've had luck picking up a park hopper when I've arrived before my gym owner. But that was on the same day she was going to arrive, not a different one and I don't remember the specifics. Are you arrive on site a day early too? Make sure you go to Celebrity hall and not the main front desk.

I've had luck picking up a park hopper when I've arrived before my gym owner. But that was on the same day she was going to arrive, not a different one and I don't remember the specifics. Are you arrive on site a day early too? Make sure you go to Celebrity hall and not the main front desk.
I'm staying at my parents hotel the first 2 nights in Orlando which is not on site. It says in the info pack that Park hopper passes can be used as early as the 17th but it doesn't mention anything about athletes getting passes early :( guess I will have to call and find out. Don't want to risk it...

I'm staying at my parents hotel the first 2 nights in Orlando which is not on site. It says in the info pack that Park hopper passes can be used as early as the 17th but it doesn't mention anything about athletes getting passes early :( guess I will have to call and find out. Don't want to risk it...

Call and ask. I think you might be able to pick it up at Celebrity Hall.

Our gym will not allow anyone to pick theirs up individually. It makes sense so that they can confirm each athlete has one. I would check with your gym first before you call USASF.

Our gym will not allow anyone to pick theirs up individually. It makes sense so that they can confirm each athlete has one. I would check with your gym first before you call USASF.
The gym owner is not really aware of the procedure so I'm sure she doesn't really have a preference. I would definitely be letting the owner/my coach know that I'm planing on picking my ticket up early if it's possible

I know your question has pretty much been answered, but the first timers thread has loads of helpful tips, so here's the link!: Worlds First-timers | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Back