All-Star Worlds Pet Peeves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2010
What irks you around worlds time?

when every team going to worlds is crowned world champions.
just because they are your favorite team doesn't mean that they are good enough to win. wait til they get out on the mat people

if you see someone you know dont stare them down just MEET them. They are human just like you.
&
biggest pet peeve- How worlds is still in the SAME SMALL arena. Each year worlds seems to to get bigger, you would think we would change LOCATION. or build something bigger. & the security is annoying. Let people sit on the green. its not like people are going to room on the mat while teams are performing!

if you see someone you know dont stare them down just MEET them. They are human just like you.
&
biggest pet peeve- How worlds is still in the SAME SMALL arena. Each year worlds seems to to get bigger, you would think we would change LOCATION. or build something bigger. & the security is annoying. Let people sit on the green. its not like people are going to room on the mat while teams are performing!

RUN**

trying to find a decent seat in Jostens Center...actually, just everything to do with the Jostens Center

I really do not like the Jostens Center at all.
and of course, my luck, I'm stuck with it all weekend & won't get to compete in the milkhouse. :mad:

Latest posts

Back