All-Star Worlds Pet Peeves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

biggest pet peeve- How worlds is still in the SAME SMALL arena. Each year worlds seems to to get bigger, you would think we would change LOCATION. or build something bigger. & the security is annoying. Let people sit on the green. its not like people are going to room on the mat while teams are performing!

I think they have a contract to hold it there until a certain year, I think @ACEDAD said it was 2014?

When a team has an athlete tumble up the front center with a full/double that does not go all the way around. That's not going to help your execution score one bit. If you feel the need to have such a pass in your routine, at least try your best to hide it and not showcase it in plain sight. It irks me when this is done, especially "bigger" teams that have great tumbling. Why not have someone with a beautiful full/double come down the center instead? (BTW, this goes for all season, it just makes me cringe when I watch it at worlds when execution is worth so much.)

the "security" walking around right in front of you while teams are competiting, um what are you doing, do you realize that maddie is about to do her highlight stunt?!?!

i wish i could shimmy this 1000000 times

Slobs in the Milkhouse. I have no desire to sit where you've spilled your coke/chicken fingers/popcorn. If you are grown up enough to come to World's without your Mommy, don't expects someone else to clean up after you like one!

crazy cheerleaders screaming in the hotel hallways in the middle of the night. it's like you have to compete tomorrow, why are you up at 2 in the morning running around? drives me nuts every competition.

Latest posts

Back