Worlds Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 3, 2013
This year for my birthday my mom is going to take me to worlds to watch. I have a few questions that I have not been able to find answers for. I do know that you don't buy tickets ahead of time and we already booked a hotel also, I live very close so we are only going for finals. My questions are 1. Can you meet certain cheerleaders and possibly take pictures? 2. How early should we get to the arena to get seats and be able to watch (I really want to watch Large All-Girl, Small All-Girl, and Small Coed)? 3. When can you find out times when teams perform? 4. Does the competition ran on time? That's about it, if you have anymore advice for me please reply! Thank you!

yes you can meet cheerleaders and take pictures with them. You should probably get there at least 45 min before bc it's really hard to find seats and it's a long process to get in. You can get the times either online or on a schedule they sell at the arena. And yes they definitely run on time!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

yes you can meet cheerleaders and take pictures with them. You should probably get there at least 45 min before bc it's really hard to find seats and it's a long process to get in. You can get the times either online or on a schedule they sell at the arena. And yes they definitely run on time!

Thank you so much!

Back