All-Star Worlds Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i hae a question about the video on demand that you can buy via USASf.i bought it yesterday and i wonder will i get this years videos too? Just wondering because i know that this will be available for me until next year (the 20th of april) but i also know that before it was like if you bought VOD before a certain date you would not get this years videos but i think that was the 14th? am i right? just asking because even if we dont have dollars here 40 dollars is alot of money in our currency and i am currently unemployed. so just making sure that i will get what i payed for. sorry if i am wrong about something but asked this and didnt get any answers in another thread.

My question is regarding tickets for family. I dropped the ball and forgot to order my non-competing child the hopper pass online through USASF, and now you can't order anymore. It says you can purchase at registration while supplies last??? Does anyone know if this is the same price/deal that they had on line? And how quickly do these passes at registration get sold??? Thanks!
It's always been the same price at registration. I have never had a problem getting them there. You should be ok.

i hae a question about the video on demand that you can buy via USASf.i bought it yesterday and i wonder will i get this years videos too? Just wondering because i know that this will be available for me until next year (the 20th of april) but i also know that before it was like if you bought VOD before a certain date you would not get this years videos but i think that was the 14th? am i right? just asking because even if we dont have dollars here 40 dollars is alot of money in our currency and i am currently unemployed. so just making sure that i will get what i payed for. sorry if i am wrong about something but asked this and didnt get any answers in another thread.

You will receive this years videos (good for your 1 year subscription), but they do take a few hours to upload, so you won't have them instantly. The only option for that is the VOD package.

You will receive this years videos (good for your 1 year subscription), but they do take a few hours to upload, so you won't have them instantly. The only option for that is the VOD package.

that doesn'r matter to me. i wait for them how long that even takes.we are like 6-7 hours before you here so i cant be up watching worlds live unfortunaly so VOD is my only option.

Okay, so I wasn't planning on going to worlds but I finished exams early!- So I'm going.
Ive never gone without a team before so i have a few questions!
I am not booking with USASF because I am too late.

I will arrive sunday evening and be staying until wednesday following worlds!
How much does a 4 day hopper cost with USASF (assuming i can buy one at celebrity hall)? - if i purchase with USASF it gets me into the venue too, correct?
And will it be good until the wednesday?

Thanks! xo Happy Worlds Week.

Okay, so I wasn't planning on going to worlds but I finished exams early!- So I'm going.
Ive never gone without a team before so i have a few questions!
I am not booking with USASF because I am too late.

I will arrive sunday evening and be staying until wednesday following worlds!
How much does a 4 day hopper cost with USASF (assuming i can buy one at celebrity hall)? - if i purchase with USASF it gets me into the venue too, correct?
And will it be good until the wednesday?

Thanks! xo Happy Worlds Week.
i believe this can help!
Theme Park Tickets | Tickets Store | Walt Disney World Resort

im not 100% sure but i think i heard somewhere that a regular park hopper not through usasf does not get you into the venues.. again not 100% sure!

Back