All-Star Worlds Reinbursement Failure? Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well it's only 400$ but in my world that's alot...

I think you'd spend that much if not more getting it back. As well the amount of time it would take you... I think the lost opportunity cost itself would be triple that. I'm not saying you can't get it back, its just gonna be hard and maybe take months. It sucks no matter what.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Was your friend the one that told you about being reimbursed or the director? Because he could just say that he never agreed to pay you and it all just turns into "he said he said". You can keep bugging them and maybe one day theyll get fed up and pay you. Or you can go to small claims court and sue them for the money if you really want. Its about 50$ to go to small claims court in my area, so I would check how much it is in your area. And then you also have to find out if you can file the suit in your area or if it has to be in florida/massachusetts. If you go to court you might get your money back or you might just end up spending money.

my friend was the one who told me, but then the one time i came in contact wiht the dirctors number, he knew about it and has my receipts and after putting me on hold, it hung up

Latest posts

Back