All-Star Worlds Ring Or Nca Jacket?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would you rather have?

• Total voters
Nov 22, 2010
What do you think is more prestigious or would you rather have? I only have a NCA jacket so to me I am not going to stop cheering until I get that ring. What are your thoughts?

Well, I would love to have both! But everyone knows having that Worlds ring on your finger means so much more<3

My CP has been blessed to win more than one of each. And while the prestige of NCA and the jacket are so wonderful, being able to wear those rings every day is a constant reminder of wonderful memories. Jackets are in the closet and at the end of the cheer career we're looking for ways to showcase them. But those rings... don't leave home without them. :)

speaking strictly about material items, I'd choose a ring over a jacket.:)

However, when looking at scoresheets/arena/level of competition/etc. I think NCA is the more prestigious of the two. Currently, at least. I hope that changes one day since it is a world championship.

In the end, Worlds matter mosts to the majority IMO. I would rather call myself a "World Champion" than a "NCA Champion". At Worlds, you compete against EVERYONE. NCA, while giant, does not compare in the number of teams you have to beat out to win in most divisions.

For the honor and being able to call yourself a world champion, I'd chose the ring.
But I'd rather wear a nice, comfy jacket.

Latest posts

Back