All-Star Worlds Ring Or Nca Jacket?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would you rather have?

• Total voters
level 5 is the goal for all athletes (or it should be at least) have you ever heard someone say they would rather be on senior 3 instead of senior 5?
that wasnt the question and its isnt nice to diss sr 3...all levels are important and this thread is regarding level 5 obvi...IMO ps...level 3 can get an nca jacket...if they are good enough..;)

My daughter has won several NCA jackets and has 2 World's rings and they are each just as important as the rest to her. So much excitement, blood sweat tears, team bonding and memories are tied into each one of them and could never be replaced. She is in college and still wears one or the other of her NCA jackets and always has her World's rings on her fingers. Each time she looks at them she relives "that particular team" in her memories. So, for her, the answer would be BOTH are just as important to her. She feels blessed to have them and never takes them for granted. She may never win another of either, but she still has her sweet memories of the teams she was blessed to be a part of those lucky years.
OK in my cp's world...your daughter can die happy...hahahaha jenee got her NCA jacket last year and is in the hunt for the ring...congrats to your amazing daughter!!!! Both is the correct answer in our house...:)

level 5 is the goal for all athletes (or it should be at least) have you ever heard someone say they would rather be on senior 3 instead of senior 5?
Never said anything like that.. just pointing out that levels 1-4 MAKE all star cheer. dontttt hate.

Level 5 is NOT the goal of every one who cheers. Some kids just enjoy the sport of cheer and the team bonding & friendships that comes with it. Some kids don't want, nor could they handle the pressures that come with being a level 5 cheerleader. I have a child who is perfectly content being on a senior level 3 team but another one who wants nothing more than to be at worlds some day.

Level 5 is NOT the goal of every one who cheers. Some kids just enjoy the sport of cheer and the team bonding & friendships that comes with it. Some kids don't want, nor could they handle the pressures that come with being a level 5 cheerleader. I have a child who is perfectly content being on a senior level 3 team but another one who wants nothing more than to be at worlds some day.
agree 100% and again I would say to @brandnewstyle all this did is highjack the thread..it was a thread about NCA jacket vs Worlds Ring.....geeez....let's get back to that...:)

We would love just to attend NCA. For us it would be jackets bc we are currently a L1-3 gym. Rings would be great and I applaud anyone that has either and bow to those with both. HUGE accomplishments!

My CP's goal from the beginning was to win THE NCA jacket but now that she has that (which is awesome & she still wears:) and now that she has medaled at Worlds 2 yrs in a row.... The Worlds Ring is all that is on her brain along with her teammates! It's now a mission ;) But trust me.. Another NCA jacket wouldn't be so bad either. Lol

Back