All-Star World's Schedule - Out Tomorrow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Isn't there a computer program that can optimize a list much quicker and have a list "randomly" generated without all of this hoopla? I'm sure there is - in fact, I can use C++ to execute a matrix program that will have everything done instantaneously.

Isn't there a computer program that can optimize a list much quicker and have a list "randomly" generated without all of this hoopla? I'm sure there is - in fact, I can use C++ to execute a matrix program that will have everything done instantaneously.

Of course. But have you never watched the NCAA basketball tournament selection show when all the teams are revealed one at a time? Or the Kentucky Derby post position selection show where the horses gates are chosen? It's exciting.

And it's public and transparent, which is a good thing for this sport.

Of course. But have you never watched the NCAA basketball tournament selection show when all the teams are revealed one at a time? Or the Kentucky Derby post position selection show where the horses gates are chosen? It's exciting.

And it's public and transparent, which is a good thing for this sport.
Go Kentucky Derby! Just ordered my hat yesterday<3

My coach told our team on Saturday that she is going to have it running in her office, and also the moms in the viewing area at my gym are going to have like a laptop and signs to tell us the performance order and when they pull our name haha...

Anyone know if they general schedule that just has times on it will be released before the televised nonsense?

Anyone know if they general schedule that just has times on it will be released before the televised nonsense?

I could have sworn that there was a thread discussing this a while back. I have searched and searched for it but can't find it.

I think you're the only one that has posted anything about a general schedule. I'm not aware of it, but will let you know if I hear.

Not sure why the live drawing has you so upset?

I think you're the only one that has posted anything about a general schedule. I'm not aware of it, but will let you know if I hear.

Not sure why the live drawing has you so upset?
Only cause its $10. I'm sure it could be done for a lot cheaper.

Only cause its $10. I'm sure it could be done for a lot cheaper.

Unfortunately this year, it's not the same company that is doing the worlds VOD. I've asked them to include the whole thing as part of a package deal next year.

And of course, they could just as easily charge $0. But the first year of something, they have to find a reasonable rate, plus cover expenses and no one knows what the demand really is until it's tested.

If NOBODY pays the $10, then next year it either won't be broadcast or they'll drop the rate.

FWIW, I'm going to be there in person as an observer.

:D

Unfortunately this year, it's not the same company that is doing the worlds VOD. I've asked them to include the whole thing as part of a package deal next year.

And of course, they could just as easily charge $0. But the first year of something, they have to find a reasonable rate, plus cover expenses and no one knows what the demand really is until it's tested.

If NOBODY pays the $10, then next year it either won't be broadcast or they'll drop the rate.

FWIW, I'm going to be there in person as an observer.

:D
what's FWIW mean?

Back