All-Star World's Schedule - Out Tomorrow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have the worlds schedule yet??

I think that was an ugly rumor and I don't know that any official ever said it was going to be out.

Since Disney World is the one and only place that can hold the cheerleading worlds, I'm curious as to why the drawing is being held in Dallas Tx.

Not sure what one has to do with the other.

All things done getting ready for an event don't have to be done at the location of the event.

Not sure what one has to do with the other.

All things done getting ready for an event don't have to be done at the location of the event.
Since USASF is adamant about worlds being at Disney, one would think it might be in the same location.
I am aware that all things done for an event are not done at the event location. If they were, everyone would send the ridiculous amount of paperwork to the WWofS.

Since USASF is adamant about worlds being at Disney, one would think it might be in the same location.
I am aware that all things done for an event are not done at the event location. If they were, everyone would send the ridiculous amount of paperwork to the WWofS.

Still don't understand. The NCAA selection program isn't at the site of the final 4. The bowl announcements aren't at the locations of the bowls.

Still don't understand. The NCAA selection program isn't at the site of the final 4. The bowl announcements aren't at the locations of the bowls.
The final four moves every year. The NCAA selects the bowls and there are more bowls than at-large bids. So it would be impossible for the NCAA to be in every location to announce the bowl bids.

So, for events that are held in the same location every year, where do they announce the selection process. For example, the masters and the tour de France

Back