All-Star World's Schedule - Out Tomorrow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The block schedule does not make sense...If the Small Senior Prelim competition is going until 3:11, then how is it posssible that semi-finals starts at 1:30 when the At-large teams moving on haven't even been announced yet? Again, can someone clarify? Thanks.
yes someone please explain this????

I'm confused. Considering 4 hr slots are allotted on the Schedule for Sm Sr and Sm Ltd Finals, it seems clear that at least 50% of the TOTAL number of teams (not number of teams who made it to Semis) are going to be competing on Day 2, as it's always been for the main Worlds divisions (meaning non-Intl).

But the way that paragraph is worded, the calculations are off... I understand how 50% of teams move on after Prelims to Semis... But then if only 50% of the remaining teams move on to Finals, then that doesn't give those divisions anywhere close to having 50% of total teams competing in Finals. Basically, the heavy majority (something like 50 teams per division) would not see Day 2 at all, which is crazy.

50% of 70 teams is 35, so about 35 teams (depending the exact number of total teams there are in Sm Sr and Sm Ltd) should compete it Finals. This means about 25% of the remaining teams need to be cut after Semis, definitely not 50%.

But considering the schedule also says Large Sr Semis will only take 15 minutes, it seems clear there are still errors that need to be worked out. ;)

exactly, and thank god, so we dont have to watch 10 extra non finals teams

Well it is raised... but its a low raised stage. I wanna say its lower than my waist.

My girls competed in the Josten's both days last year, and I don't remember the stage be low. I remember it being like a normal raised stage. Regardless. while it may not be as PRESTIGIOUS to some, my girls still got their Worlds experience and still felt a part of something.

low and horrible viewing!
After going to worlds to compete in the milk house for 4 years and then last year performing in the Josten center it was a big let down. Maybe if I had never competed in the milk house it would have been different but it didn't even feel like we were competing at worlds. The stage just didn't have the presence of the milk house, the seating was terrible for viewing. IDK everything about the milk house just screams "worlds". Maybe this year they will make Jostens more worldly. Lol

Back