All-Star worlds schedule!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still don't see how this makes sense for the junior teams? If the top 10 U.S. teams advance from trials to prelims and they are only 6 teams, what's the point???

It seems to be an exercise done for order placement for the prelims (and reduction if more than 10 teams in that division) as well as give each team the ability to perform the minimum 2 times as offerred for the international divisions.

Thanks everyone for your input. I guess looking at is as a showcase or warm-up is a good idea. I am concerned though for all of them that basically they will turn around after and head to warmups again, then repeat the process. It's unfortunate it couldn't be spread out a little more in time. But I suppose it is what it is, good luck to all the junior teams competing!!

Haha and see I'm so glad it's not spread out!! They will have enough time to regroup, eat get pumped up again and take all that emotion right back on the floor again! I guess it's all in how you look at it :). If they were later that night they would have to go back to hotels, get re-ready again and go back to jostens again. I like it the way it is lol.

What is that on Sunday schedule at 722 the Lrg Senior All girl Bronz Silver and Gold. They have to do their routine at the end of the night?

What is that on Sunday schedule at 722 the Lrg Senior All girl Bronz Silver and Gold. They have to do their routine at the end of the night?

I'm assuming its so they can be taped by ESPN

I can't find Kentucky Elite Small Ltd either.
32 Small Senior Limited Coed 'B' #32 Premier Athletics - Kentucky Elite Cats 6:37 PM A 6:47 PM 7:12 PM 7:22 PM

Back