All-Star Worlds Scoresheets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We were not in Large Senior, but we also made improvements that led to increased category scores. These improvements were across the board - from building skills all the way through dance. Our changes reflected not only in our scores, but also in our comments. We didn't move up from Prelims because our tumbling in Finals made us the Large CoEd Deduction World Champions, but I'm confident that category scores in execution would have also increased if we had not 11 points in tumbling deductions. Would love to hear who else made improvements or changes...

I have read through this probably 5 times and each time I can't help but smile at this. You guys were awesome even with the deductions. I will be excited to see you all next year.

Although I'm not a judge, I'm still, and forever will be, dumbfounded as to how F5's building score was 4 points higher than WCSS'. In my opinion, from what I know, Stars' stunt satisfies the scoresheet better than almost any stunting I've seen. My only explanation could be pyramid?

Although I'm not a judge, I'm still, and forever will be, dumbfounded as to how F5's building score was 4 points higher than WCSS'. In my opinion, from what I know, Stars' stunt satisfies the scoresheet better than almost any stunting I've seen. My only explanation could be pyramid?

I was wondering if it was the pyramid too.

We were not in Large Senior, but we also made improvements that led to increased category scores. These improvements were across the board - from building skills all the way through dance. Our changes reflected not only in our scores, but also in our comments. We didn't move up from Prelims because our tumbling in Finals made us the Large CoEd Deduction World Champions, but I'm confident that category scores in execution would have also increased if we had not 11 points in tumbling deductions. Would love to hear who else made improvements or changes...
I want that shirt.
:p

IOC6 Scores. Gym Tyme's dance score is pretty low.

AsBo-tmCIAA2qIY.jpg:large

Is it the same dance from NCA? Don't forget that NCA only scores girls dance. If I'm not mistake, I didn't even think Puerto Rico did a dance...

Is it the same dance from NCA? Don't forget that NCA only scores girls dance. If I'm not mistake, I didn't even think Puerto Rico did a dance...

I am about 95% sure it was a new dance. I would have to rewatch both videos, I know for sure though that it was a different song.

I have read through this probably 5 times and each time I can't help but smile at this. You guys were awesome even with the deductions. I will be excited to see you all next year.
Thanks for your kind words and support... We're proud of what this team put out on the floor and look forward to improving on it for next year!!

Back