All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The main reason it's wrong in this case is because Worlds is a proper name and you don't change it. Just like if you were writing something about Sears, you don't add an apostrophe because that's the name of the store.

There are two times when you use an apostrophe. One is a contraction with the word "is". Like at a restaurant if I say "This bill's wrong." Another is if the word is possessive (like @SRF4 mentioned above). So I could say "This bill's total is wrong."

But you don't add one if it is plural like "Why did we get two bills?"

Finally if you have a word ending in "s" and you want to make it plural, the apostrophe goes at the end of the word with nothing following, "Mr. Sears' bill is for the whole table.

Now I feel like I have been scolded, or had my hand smacked by my teacher...........:eek:

Here is the back of my shirt........
24blzxj.jpg

I will be changing the back of my shirt for fear of being attacked or something..... There will be 10 gallons of paint on this shirt when I am done...ha!:rolleyes::cool::D:p:(:confused:

If anyyyonee has any extra of the CEA Worlds Shirt, or the Teal Army one that will be at Worlds, I'll give somone 20 for either of those if they have an AS :) jussss PM me please :)

(whoever it is is going to make a 1$ profittt :D)

Anyone have the official Disney rules on making these shirts? Rules on use of ears, characters, castles, etc? I've heard mention of them but have never seen the rules.

Thank you!

I'm going to Kernersville next weekend... I HOPE Betsy has the Pro Shop open because I'm buying both Worlds shirts and the Teal Army shirt!!!!!

Back