All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"We've come for the crown!" or "Rich is a jank clown"....Heard they're still deciding which way to go.
I don't think either will work out in their favor

... and it was a real tsunami... with real people that died (and drowned)
I would personally be embarrassed competing with music that said "I hope you don't drown" while people from Japan are watching me.

I don't think either will work out in their favor

... and it was a real tsunami... with real people that died (and drowned)
I would personally be embarrassed competing with music that said "I hope you don't drown" while people from Japan are watching me.

and.......it was a joke, (though I like the "Rich"one!). I have no idea what they will do

This is FCA Diamonds Worlds shirt and I have one left to order and trade for someone with a 2011 Cali Shirt! Any takers?? They're oober cute in person and the second color is a pinkish fuchsia!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ohWDwdDZy8/TZtXoj-alLI/AAAAAAAAAOc/jeXyYD6S0EQ/s1600/Worlds.jpg

Also, I want to trade one of my warmup jackets, seeing how I'm a senior and won't be needing them anymore : ( I'm interested in trading with any senior! Let me know if you're interested. I think it'd be cool to trade : )

i love the fca and the twisters shirt! if anyone has either in an adult small and wants to trade for a new york shirt PM me :)

I would love to have any shirt if anyone wants to bring one to Worlds, and I will pay you for it, or them!! would love an xl shirt please??? someone, anyone be my friend... I never trade shirts, I always give the ones that i have away anyway...why not get at least one of them...don't really care which one anyway!!! Thanks to anyone who might see this... or PM me if you need to! Cheers ya'll! see you in 17ish days!!!!!:cool::D;)

Back