All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

download

So far I know TG and Stingrays will be selling shirts at the cheer expo, anybody know any other gyms that plan to sell there?

To everyone that thought the WCSS Worlds shirt was underwhelming ... just got mine in the mail and it is sooo cute!!! Especially compared to all the horribly ugly ones I've seen posted on here! And the World Cup Suns Worlds shirt is also super cute!

60fc02ee-0a41-43b8.jpg
60fc02ee-0a64-4486.jpg

Here's the shirts we did for our two open teams at full house. I just picked them up today and I'm really excited about them. Ignore the numbers, that was the final order.

To everyone that thought the WCSS Worlds shirt was underwhelming ... just got mine in the mail and it is sooo cute!!! Especially compared to all the horribly ugly ones I've seen posted on here! And the World Cup Suns Worlds shirt is also super cute!
Yes! I saw a pic on twitter of the pink shirt and it's gorgeous! Not at all pepto bismal! I wish I had gotten it because the took all the worlds stuff off their proshop.

Yes! I saw a pic on twitter of the pink shirt and it's gorgeous! Not at all pepto bismal! I wish I had gotten it because the took all the worlds stuff off their proshop.

some girls also posted the tank on twitter... absolutely gorgeous!! a little pricey, but the entire thing is rhinestones.

Back