Worlds Spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2016
okay im super confused i read a thread about worlds as a spectator but im still confused. i already booked stuff but i went through disney so i already have park hopper passes. i understand those cant be used for WWOS but then usasf says its $240 per person for park hopper passes so will that get me into WWOS and WDW? should i cancel the disney tickets and just get those? im really confused

The 3 day hopper pass thru USASF gets u 5 days at WWOS. Best deal if u want to go all 3 days to Worlds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay im super confused i read a thread about worlds as a spectator but im still confused. i already booked stuff but i went through disney so i already have park hopper passes. i understand those cant be used for WWOS but then usasf says its $240 per person for park hopper passes so will that get me into WWOS and WDW? should i cancel the disney tickets and just get those? im really confused

I would cancel the disney tickets and just get a room at disney. Buy your park thickets through varsity because they are way cheaper and include entry i to WWOS. Otherwise you will pay $30 per day to get into World's. Varsity did 3,4&5 day passes for UCA- I assume they will do the same for world's/ Summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back