All-Star Worlds Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MyDaughterCheers

Cheer Parent
In Memoriam
Mar 27, 2011
Can someone tell me if I am understanding this correctly:

Order Forms for these tickets can be found in The Worlds Registration Packet or you can order online. Walt Disney World®
PARK HOPPER® tickets are valid for unlimited admission into the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®,
and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park as well as two days of admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
These tickets DO NOT include The Worlds bus transportation to the parks.

My daughter is IO5 so she will compete Saturday and Sunday. If her team would make finals on Monday, according to the above, we will have to purchase tickets to see her? Would tickets for awards be separate as well?

Thanks!

Can someone tell me if I am understanding this correctly:

Order Forms for these tickets can be found in The Worlds Registration Packet or you can order online. Walt Disney World®
PARK HOPPER® tickets are valid for unlimited admission into the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®,
and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park as well as two days of admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
These tickets DO NOT include The Worlds bus transportation to the parks.

My daughter is IO5 so she will compete Saturday and Sunday. If her team would make finals on Monday, according to the above, we will have to purchase tickets to see her? Would tickets for awards be separate as well?

Thanks!
Just looked and last years information sheet said the same thing, but you were able to get in all three days with your park hopper (see here for last years info... http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2013/Docs/Worlds_2013_Cheer_Packet.pdf)

My guess would be you are fine if you get a park hopper.

Back