All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My parents just informed me that a family with a girl my age (one I've met only once) will be coming over for dinner in about 15 minutes. Whyyyyyyyyy?!?!? I don't even know her and I'm going to have to entertain her. Meaning: stay off my phone. I'm going to miss everything!!
D:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

agreed. if the actual level 5 kids from teal, slate, and midnight were condensed on one team they'd probably do well. i realize gyms have different priorities and winning worlds isn't everyone's... but it's also not a competition of who can get the most kids on the mat at worlds. especially if you look a mess half the time.
Shimmy x 100000

"ON MY WAY TO ORLANDO TO FIND SOME MORE WORLDS JUDGES TO ADD TO MY LIST FROM 2011" Favorite worlds tweet from my favorite former cheerleader, haha.

It may have been talked about already but I think its a little ridiculous that Rockstar Cheer SMCOED5 got to go on again with a clean slate. I do not think they would have been moving to finals on their first performance. The music issues were unfortunate but those sort of things just happen. Maybe they could have gone on again but they should have kept some of those deductions. Maybe that's just my opinion but, in the fear of sounding like a 5 year old, it's just not fair to the other teams. They looked amazing round two, but I do not believe they should have been lucky enough to have a complete do-over.
i've cheered at competitions where teams have gotten a clean slate after a music mishap. it don't think it's fair. it's like they got to work out their nerves and get to do it again but noone else does? i feel like part of the training for the competition is learning how deal with mishaps that can occur. you should know how to go on and keep count without the music. you wouldn't stop the routine if a shoe fell off.

Yay steel :) really enjoying large coed this year. Although I could do with the boys wearing white trousers I think- too much blue with the mat and everything for my liking, but that's literally the only almost criticism I can find haha

Back