All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dear Lord, there aren't enough adjectives to adequately describe the beast that is Angel Rice

I have a friend that is a reporter in Orlando for the NBC affiliate. He sent me a video of Angel Rice on facebook last week and commented on what a beast she was.. SO I sent back a video of the kick double and said "Hey.... Worlds is next weekend in Orlando...yall should do a story.....and maybe you could interview her"

He said no

My parents just informed me that a family with a girl my age (one I've met only once) will be coming over for dinner in about 15 minutes. Whyyyyyyyyy?!?!? I don't even know her and I'm going to have to entertain her. Meaning: stay off my phone. I'm going to miss everything!!
D:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
-play hide & seek.
-pretend you're really into twilight and run into the woods with your phone
-emancipate yourself

seriously though, can u watch a movie or something? fingers crossed she'll want to be on her phone the entire time too.

Cheetahs 1TB but SO GOOD! Middle stunt during main sequence didn't do full sequence she waited and only did straight up so I wonder if something happened in warm ups?

ETA: nvm my sister just told me she did this at worlds showcase too so in that case never mind! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back