All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did someone go out of bounds? He was close. The girl sitting in the back raised her arm, not sure if that means they're counting it or not.
And yes I noticed they were toooo tan too ...
Yes, that means he touched the green and will get the deduction

Well he gave me a reason but the consensus was "no". Which makes sense because of the many competitions held at Disney. I could have gone back and argued that this is a bigger deal than the other competitions but I didn't feel like it.

But at least I tried.

I affectionately refer to it as Cheetto dust tan. I just can't lol
AHAHAHAHAH! high five?
keep-your-fingers-clean-while-eating-cheetos-chocolate-chips-and-more.1280x600.jpg

So, did PCM Fantasy or Mysterious not make it to finals? I didn't see scores listed for them?
Mysterious did (10th) Angels did (8th) but Fantasy....not so much (20th).

Let me add to this comment by saying that in no way is this sarcasm directed at Fantasy. Myself, My wife and daughters enjoy watching Fantasy perform (probably top 5 at our gym). I write this to address a personal message that was upset at how I had phrased my reply. I should have added a "sad face" at the end. Sorry for any hurt feelers.

Last edited:
She did the same at their showoffs on Wednesday so I assume its supposed to be that way?

Yep I went back and added to my post that my sister just told me afterwards that she noticed it was that way at showcase. I should have watched those videos lol :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

that could definitely be the reason why ... I get pumped up watching steel and the same thing just doesn't happen for me watching orange.
Music goes a long way is building excitement of a routine. An often overlooked aspect and everyone seems to chuck as many bye Felicia hated voiceover as possible.

Even some of the boys looked to tanned. And as a pale european i usually love tan on boys.

I hate large coed. Really. Can't they all (okay, most of them) win?

I'm already heartbroken for OO5

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ok, random but remember that girl on Trinity last year with the red hair? Where is she now? I'll be really sad if she is somewhere and I can't find her because she doesn't have the fire red hair anymore.

I'm not making this up in my head am I??

Latest posts

Back