All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm already logged in to the stream and it keeps freezing......

I don't have the time to deal with this

I'm already logged in to the stream and it keeps freezing......

I don't have the time to deal with this
Same. Mines already lagging. Same thing that happened when too many people were on yesterday. I better be able to watch these routines

Is there a health/damaged goods insurance included in the livestream package? Because if their livestream keeps on freezing today, im sure ill break my tv with my bare hands and usasf better gives me a refund for that!

If anyone is curious, below is the answer I got from the support yesterday when I complained about buffering/skipping of the livestream. Additional things that have been mentioned for other events that seemed to help some people:
  • re-start your router
  • try a different browser (internet explorer, chrome, firefox)
  • re-start your computer

This is the mail:
If you are having performance issues related to limited bandwidth:

• We suggest you shut down any other items that may be using your internet bandwidth.
  • If you are on the multi-player page, switch to the single player display to improve performance. You will find the link to switch views at the top of the page.
  • Conduct a speed test to ensure you have adequate bandwidth to play videos.

Regards,USASF VOD Support[email protected]

Same. Mines already lagging. Same thing that happened when too many people were on yesterday. I better be able to watch these routines

Yeah on my TV/AppleTV it keeps freezing every few seconds....

On my computer it goes a little longer but still freezes

For those of you, that have difficulties seeing the little preview windows at the top (you need those in order to switch between Jostens and HP): if you use ad-block, you need to disable it for the livestream-pages in order to see the preview windows.

Back