All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's 830 AM. On Sunday. I live in NYC. Nobody else is using my internet, trust me. If my feed keeps skipping, it's because USASF routines refuses to find a setup that works. You want people to stop overcrowding the Milkhouse? Make it feasible for people to stay at home.

In other adventures, I've been awake on/off since 5 am with a devil of a sore throat, but only on my right side. I got zero sleep. Thankfully, my manager approved my day off request for tomorrow.

If anyone is curious, below is the answer I got from the support yesterday when I complained about buffering/skipping of the livestream. Additional things that have been mentioned for other events that seemed to help some people:
  • re-start your router
  • try a different browser (internet explorer, chrome, firefox)
  • re-start your computer

This is the mail:
If you are having performance issues related to limited bandwidth:

• We suggest you shut down any other items that may be using your internet bandwidth.
  • If you are on the multi-player page, switch to the single player display to improve performance. You will find the link to switch views at the top of the page.
  • Conduct a speed test to ensure you have adequate bandwidth to play videos.

Regards,USASF VOD Support[email protected]

How exactly do you do that ? i don't see a link at the top of my page

My facebook is blowing up with messages from kids from all over europe asking if they can have my login to watch...the answer is şimple:
NOOOOO!!!!!

I'm kind of shocked that people would even ask that :eek:.

I had loads of problems with the feed freezing and skipping yesterday. Decided to watch on my ipad today and Love was the first whole routine I've seen of this year's worlds, so seems the problem was with my laptop... unless I just jinxed it!

Back