All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange's routine is just so easy on the eyes compared to some of the other routines in the division. I never feel like I'm missing something or they're trying to throw out every trick at one time. Very easy to follow and very clean. It doesn't feel like there are 36 girls on the floor whereas with SE I feel like it can appear as though their are 56 girls on the floor.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That is just proof the USASF like Europeans better. :D
Sadly I have the highest feed available from my internet company and very rarely have issues streaming anything. In talking to a group of friends they are all experiencing the same.
Have you already tried all the things I have suggested on page 2 of this thread?
I have actually noticed that my feed gets a lot worse when my phone is connected to the wifi.
I'm for sure sending you good vibes for your livestream!

Have you already tried all the things I have suggested on page 2 of this thread?
I have actually noticed that my feed gets a lot worse when my phone is connected to the wifi.
I'm for sure sending you good vibes for your livestream!

They are using a CDN. Where you are pulling your content from is probably less utilized than ours.

ehhhh not really feeling CEA.... I feel like their routine is just sooo busy. Its like heres every skills Ive ever learned at once in 2:30. kinda sloppy.
but that dance though :shimmy:

Yesss to that dance!...im still shimmying in my seat right now! Snaps and Claps to them for finally having a fierce dance! I was so glad when they first performed it earlier this season! As far as the routine itself it's very impressive but I can't get into it either. Never really have with them but CE and SSX give me life! Crazy Right?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

when will we get a glimpse of score breakdowns? im guessing at the end of the night... im curious to see the large senior score sheets.

For LG for today Orange was significantly cleaner than everyone. They went early and actually have a lower score than a lot of other divisions. Because it is comparative all the teams that came after were scored lower because it was lower than what Orange did. If Orange hits hard tomorrow they should probably win. Still gotta hit though.

They are using a CDN. Where you are pulling your content from is probably less utilized than ours.

So you're saying for once there is actually an advantage for watching worlds from Europe? :chestbump:

Back