All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange is like dry toast to me. I like dry toast the least

Panthers is like toast with butter.... its not ideal, but I can choke it down.

WCSS is like toast with butter and strawberry jelly. It will do.

SE is toast with Nutella. Everyone knows that Nutella is the ish.

Unless you are lactose intolerant - because then dry toast is the best choice :p

(I'm glad though there are adequate lactose-free Nutella alternatives available).

This is probably unrelated, but I love how almost immediately after emailing USASF videos and asking if this jacked up buffering of the feed is something I should expect for the rest of the competition, and if so what can be done about getting a partial refund...... my feed IMMEDIATELY cleared up
Clear as day via Apple TV. Fancy that

I'm sure its unrelated though...

I had the same thing happen yesterday!

Just watched Orange on VOD cause I slept through them, but I just can't get into the routine. I don't know what it is about Stingray routines, I just don't like them.

UPAC- THAT WAS THE COOLEST THING EVER DO IT AGAIN!!

ETA: I'm kinda glad most of these int'l teams will make finals tomorrow. So many look like they need to get a healthy dose of jitters out. I wanna see them hit tomorrow.

Orange is like dry toast to me. I like dry toast the least

Panthers is like toast with butter.... its not ideal, but I can choke it down.

WCSS is like toast with butter and strawberry jelly. It will do.

SE is toast with Nutella. Everyone knows that Nutella is the ish.
This is so me except I can't stand Nutella. Definitely orange being the dry toast is the best and most accurate analogy I've seen. I agree they execute extremely well, but they don't do anything for me performance wise, always leave me flat.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Extreme cheer company sm coed 1SF 1SB. That was a good attempt to try and save that stunt from that whole group :( wish it could have stayed up!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back