All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SE fans are literally the most superstitious people in the industry. Like omg, SE performs at 2:04 and they're going for their fourth world championship so that's good luck, right?! *eye roll* I mean, whatever works for them I guess but every little thing is not a "sign", it's just a coincidence.

SE fans are literally the most superstitious people in the industry. Like omg, SE performs at 2:04 and they're going for their fourth world championship so that's good luck, right?! *eye roll* I mean, whatever works for them I guess but every little thing is not a "sign", it's just a coincidence.

And they have four people in a stunt group! More good luck...

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's crazy....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lime is looking good! Cleaner than I remembered
CEA XXX just had a good performance, a pyramid issue. Did anyone notice the announcer saying Cheer Extreme Riley .... lol

And most people who aren't fans of se have a problem with everything SE fans say...

Latest posts

Back