All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who said I wasn't a fan of SE? I just find it a bit silly to read into numbers and patterns that are nothing more than pure coincidences. If it pumps up the team and inspires them, so be it, do whatever you need to to be the best you can be, but it's annoying to have to read them like conspiracy theories from fans who have nothing to do with the team.

But alas, it is only semi-finals. We will see tomorrow how everything pans out. :rolleyes:

To clarify my post about the Orange/Panthers/Senior Elite pattern, my friend who cheers for CEA but is not on a worlds team noticed that. I just posted it since she doesn't have a Fierce Board and I told her I was posting it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

To clarify my post about the Orange/Panthers/Senior Elite pattern, my friend who cheers for CEA but is not on a worlds team noticed that. I just posted it since she doesn't have a Fierce Board and I told her I was posting it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

No disrespect was meant and I wasn't trying to pin point anyone in particular. Just a blanket statement based on what I've noticed throughout the season.

Yes. It most certainly did

After I head that I began to wonder why international teams seldom have music in their own language. Yes I know most if not all speak English in come capacity....but I still wonder why not just use your native language.

Sometimes VO clearly get lost in translation.

Only speaking for Germany: 99% of the teams who order music do so in the US and I don't think there are any music producers who speak German - hence the English voiceovers.

Oh and for those trying proxys: could you please use ones from Asia/Australia. Judging by their time they are all asleep, while everyone from Europe still enjoys the livefeed ;)

Reactions: Ren
Yes. It most certainly did

After I head that I began to wonder why international teams seldom have music in their own language. Yes I know most if not all speak English in come capacity....but I still wonder why not just use your native language.

Sometimes VO clearly get lost in translation.

I can't even imagine VOs in French. It's very, very hard to make French language sound fierce.

Back