All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Senior elite only got 3 points in deductions even with that major fall? Looks like top 4 would've been the same if they all hit (Minus whatever affect it had on overall impression.)
KC Cheer with 6.5 in deductions. If they truly hit, they have a chance of beating X5 tomorrow. I'm amazed that all the twitters missed that.... Everyone was all "hit!" And they had the most deductions of all of large senior :cool:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Not always easy to see under rotations from the side which is where all the fans sit.

I love how the international (=non-US) teams improve so much every year! And I greatly enjoy that there are some teams that don't have the cookie-cutter routines most American teams seem to have these days!

Later?! Can we be more precise than later?! My schedule is already shot to pieces! Can anyone there tell if everyone is ok on AV? Praying for no injuries.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So now is the first time I've managed to sit down and get set up for watching worlds with schedules etc (and I don't plan on moving til Monday night...)and it's only AFTER I've done all of my highlighting and planning where to switch feeds that I realise how behind HP is :banghead:

Back