All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Slate looked young and nervous...lots of potential on that team

I can't wait to see Ruby at Worlds next year- they've only been level 5 since the beginning of this season and are already dominating the division here

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The standard of Level 5 AllGirl in the UK is not very high though (no disrespect towards Ruby intended at all) but the standard of competition is not up there with the US yet. I am excited to see their performance at Worlds next year, but also nervous. Dominating the division in the UK is one thing, USA is whole other level..

10xzes1.png

better view of lady bullets

The standard of Level 5 AllGirl in the UK is not very high though (no disrespect towards Ruby intended at all) but the standard of competition is not up there with the US yet. I am excited to see their performance at Worlds next year, but also nervous. Dominating the division in the UK is one thing, USA is whole other level..
Of course, but I feel like we''re catching up every year, they've got a year to improve (more than the time they've currently spent in the division), and they're probably the best AG5 team we've had, so all in all I think it should be a pretty exciting one to watch next year

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back