All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10xzes1.png

better view of lady bullets

The shoulders kind of look like she's wearing a cape :confused:.

Center flyer on Omni with the blonde bob who held her leg freely... Dear lord girl your my new fav! Loved her! Also loved the little flyer on the far right of my screen. You could tell it was prolly her first time their and she was loving it! Mouthing those lyrics rocking it in the air, loved her! Awesome job Omni!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes. They are all legally Junior age.
That makes me so happy! That makes them even more amazing since they're all so young
and that team has plenty of time to stay together and grow/improve....give them two or three years and I see time a top 3 if not champs!

Late large senior thoughts.. so happy for Orange! Hope they can hit again and pull off a win! I think it's funny that people are commenting on how Orange was all skills and SE put on a performance. If I recall correctly, weren't people saying the exact opposite about SE and Stars last year?
Excited for the rests of the teams! Hope all of Cali's teams hit!

Some compare the teams as plain toast to toast with Nutella, I see it more as Pavarotti vs. Lady Gaga. I enjoy the flashing lights, props, smoke and mirrors, backdrops, and auto-tune as much as the next person, but turn on Pavarotti and my appreciation for truly mastering the art is nothing less than awe.;) Confession: I love the banter.

Holy Dance from Connect Cheer. They have mastered the art of fierce enough to be entertaining but not SO overdone that it gets a bit much.

Some compare the teams as plain toast to toast with Nutella, I see it more as Pavarotti vs. Lady Gaga. I enjoy the flashing lights, props, smoke and mirrors, backdrops, and auto-tune as much as the next person, but turn on Pavarotti and my appreciation for truly mastering the art is nothing less than awe.;) Confession: I love the banter.
You just took it to a whole new level ;)

Back