All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

X5 looked good, didn't notice any mistakes or bobbles. One girl lost a hair bow (I think) and my heart was in my mouth as another girl landed right on it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just woke up, basically slept through all of large senior...opps. I guess I'll have to wait for them to be on the VOD

I would have enjoyed X5 more if I could have taken my eyes off the lost bow. Especially when it bounced as that tumbler landed right next to it!

(It was a bow? My heart was in my mouth since crappy feed meant I couldn't tell if it was a clip or something more dangerous)

I never like Panthers or Orange......they're talented but to me they are that girl in school that never really did anything to you, but you still don't want anything to do with them.

O well

I feel that way about F5 and Panthers, it makes no sense. Especially as I love cheetahs and wildcats, so why not panthers? They're just a talented and the same gym....IDK!

Orange was a favorite of mine, but not in lrg sr. Panthers were only a favorite of mine in small sr. Not sure why

Back