All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I emailed them asking for a partial refund since it is working so poorly and also asked if they were searching for a new production company that might be able to handle an event of this size.

I always hate when others say it, but: I'm sure it has to do with your computer/connection. I'm half way around the world and I had a perfect stream so far - no buffering and great quality!

I'm baffled how they are that far behind orange but then again my feed buffered through most of their routine
It's called execution :)

Stingrays in general always make cleanliness/execution a priority, I'm not surprised by the placements and wouldn't be shocked to see execution help all their teams place high.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

After all the comments that Panthers looked sloppy in comparison, having to go straight after Orange...

Do you think Orange is going to keep that "we just look tidier' advantage from performing last?

i would imagine if SE hits tomorrow they will move up in placements. and i can imagine CSP is gonna try and add something in to give them more points.

After all the comments that Panthers looked sloppy in comparison, having to go straight after Orange...

Do you think Orange is going to keep that "we just look tidier' advantage from performing last?
If they hit, it'll help them, that's for sure

Yeah it might be an advantage for them to go last and leave a clean routine on the Mat, but you realize they are equal in difficulty right? Their skills alone are an advantage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do because everyone else will go and then they will come out and look so so sharp after everything that's gone before them. I'm actually not really a mega orange fan I would say if anything I bleed teal but looking at it objectively oranges execution across the board just seems streets ahead

I always hate when others say it, but: I'm sure it has to do with your computer/connection. I'm half way around the world and I had a perfect stream so far - no buffering and great quality!

It's called execution :)
That is just proof the USASF like Europeans better. :D
Sadly I have the highest feed available from my internet company and very rarely have issues streaming anything. In talking to a group of friends they are all experiencing the same.

Back