All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm predicting NCA like behavior from myself when Generals go on..I held my breath and marked their whole routine, I might be good for the first minute but then I lose it.

posted something on twitter about smoed's routine (like 2 possible bobbles) and a bunch of teenage girls are tweeting at me saying they hit. They most definitely did not and they're all reporting me

CALM DOWN ARE YOU ON SMOED? NO.

posted something on twitter about smoed's routine (like 2 possible bobbles) and a bunch of teenage girls are tweeting at me saying they hit. They most definitely did not and they're all reporting me

That's what I hate about twitter, just like this morning how Stars fans were tweeting horrible things to Usasf saying Stars were scored wrong. That's always what I love about Fierceboard, people are free to like different teams..for the most part lol

a flying shoe on Platinum - I think the first one I've seen this weekend!

Anyone else wanna talk about how all these chicks keep coming to the front of the stage and doing some REAL sleezy moves?

Just watched some team on VOD and this girl pretty much did a body roll and then fondled herself at the front of the stage.

Is that what cheer has come to?

Not cute, boo boo.

I think if lady pros make it to tomorrow they will do well, they got their first performance at worlds out of the way. They're a new team right?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Just new to all girl. They have been to world's as small coed "The Pros" and did quite well!

I've notice twitter I'd not the place to discuss ANY sport. Just a lot of buffoonery

not a good performance for GT platinum... stunt group to the floor, an almost very tumbling collision (girl touched down and didnt get out of the way and a boy almost tumbled on her but omitted his pass), and their pyramid was kinda all over the place. plus there was a shoe down from someone.
oh, and that center flyer in the opening stunt sequence needs to tone it down a bit. all I could think of was the "peacock" of the duke from weasletown in frozen.
missed most of rogue to watch them and now I wish I would have just finished watching rogue...

Back