All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it just the school computer i'm on or is the usasf website not working? Can someone send me the performance schedule so I can follow along?

The scores i heard announced so far seemed pretty low, anyone else think that?? 150's??

maybe the teams were that bad...we wouldn't know cause we have no feed.

Is it just the school computer i'm on or is the usasf website not working? Can someone send me the performance schedule so I can follow along?

I can't can get on at school either & fiercechat is blocked here:( I had to use an admistrative password to get on the boards but it won't work anywhere else!

I can't can get on at school either & fiercechat is blocked here:( I had to use an admistrative password to get on the boards but it won't work anywhere else!
Luckily I still have Fierceboard on the student computer (until (9:44 when I leave this class) but then i'll be home & i'll have total worlds access!! :D

maybe the teams were that bad...we wouldn't know cause we have no feed.
Still? Oh man, I didn't see the teams who's scores I heard, but yeah some of these teams do not belong here, not trying to be mean...but I think its crazy this many teams are performing, that should have just been happy to know they got a bid and chose to pass because they knew they weren't in the same league!

Layton athletics had a really Good opening. Everything went downhill after the 1st stunt. 1sf 2 pyramid bobbles. A flyers foot hit the floor in a dismount. I know that's usually a safety deduction

Layton athletics had a really Good opening. Everything went downhill after the 1st stunt. 1sf 2 pyramid bobbles. A flyers foot hit the floor in a dismount. I know that's usually a safety deduction
Really good until their center tumbler busted on her standing!

Back