All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The unfortunate thing is I think that same program was linked up in that thread was it not? I had that in my head when they came out on the mat anyway.

yes...they were the team the thread was started for

She came down in the stunt right over her back's head, took him out on the way down, he got up after a second but she didn't. :( Hope she's okay! Did anyone else see the other girl who fell during tumbling after her pass? It looked like she either got hit by another tumbler or was really disoriented after her pass and fell down I couldn't see it clearly though - feed was kind of jumpy at the time.

She came down in the stunt right over her back's head, took him out on the way down, he got up after a second but she didn't. :( Hope she's okay! Did anyone else see the other girl who fell during tumbling after her pass? It looked like she either got hit by another tumbler or was really disoriented after her pass and fell down I couldn't see it clearly though - feed was kind of jumpy at the time.
The tumbler before her stumbled after her landing and then hit the girl that then fell.

She collided with the girl right behind her. Looks like to me she didn't get out of the way and she rebounded into her (at least she hadn't set for her full yet though)

From twitter:
Neck brace and gurney. Girl was wheeled of mat. Standing ovation. Hoping everything is okay.

Sm Coed
172.6 Island Extreme
222.8 Rock Solid Eternity
178.7 Palm Beach Lightning
174.03 Cheer Tyme
167.8 Matrix Onyx

Back