All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MD Twisters Black Ice: SF, either a major bobble or fall in center

AHH I think center flyer is Maison :(

black ice...2sf

Yeah the picture of the uniform doesn't have to be quoted everytime someone wants to comment on it. It just takes up less room if you just comment without quoting the picture.

Wonder if the Black Ice stunt will be counted as a fall or a major bobble.

GymTyme Nfinity IOC6: 2 SF, music stopped... Just because.

GymTyme Nfinity IOC 6: bust, bobble timing issues, catastrophic fall in pyramid OH MY GOD

Yeah the picture of the uniform doesn't have to be quoted everytime someone wants to comment on it. It just takes up less room if you just comment without quoting the picture.

Wonder if the Black Ice stunt will be counted as a fall or a major bobble.

Just wondering why there is question if it is fall or bobble, I have not seen video so I am curious

Maison is point for black ice. Twitter said she fell, daaaaannnnng.

Just wondering why there is question if it is fall or bobble, I have not seen video so I am curious

because Worlds has a crazy thing about calling falls bobbles if the flyer doesn't hit the floor. So, no one is ever really sure if it's a fall or bobble

I haven't seen a video either but some of the people on twitter said that they aren't sure if it was a fall or just a major bobble in the center stunt.

Did Nfinity get to start over because of their music?

Back