All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think if they notice that one account is being watched in two different countries they will cancel the account. That's what I've heard anyways, just wanted to warn people that there could be consequences.

thanks for telling me this!!!:)

I've heard that if multiple IP addresses are being used they will cancel it. I don't know the details, sorry.
I hope that isnt true. I dont use my work computer all the time, so what happens when I get home. I cant log in now.. ANNOYED!!!

I hope that isnt true. I dont use my work computer all the time, so what happens when I get home. I cant log in now.. ANNOYED!!!

I think if multiple addresses are trying to log in at the same time...or say you are logged in and you give your info to someone else and they then log in....that will get you cancelled!

U can use diff comps just can't be logged into multiple places at once found this out when I tried to use pc and iPhone at same time but I have used both at different times

Does this competition have an out of bounds deduction? Can't believe how many people are stepping off mat? Did Worlds mat shrink? Lol

Back