All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You could tell that their mistakes were isolated to today - really you could, the technique was there, just sometimes things go wrong - I thought they looked great, and they are definitely a team to watch out for!
The backspot for the partner stunt that came down has a broken foot but she's competing anyway...love her! I don't know what happened with the others, nerves maybe. God love them, I'm so proud of them though!

The backspot for the partner stunt that came down has a broken foot but she's competing anyway...love her! I don't know what happened with the others, nerves maybe. God love them, I'm so proud of them though!
OK, what happened with Aviator. By the first post about them, I thought they killed it, now I am reading they had mistakes...........what happened! I LOVE AVIATOR and the staff is first rate!!! Please tell me they did well!!!!!!

Don't cry! I think they looked good for a first year world's team (you have said that before, right? lol). They definitely have a lot of potential and their unis are one of the few fulltops I like! Think positively!
They are. This is the first five we've ever had..we're only three years old. I just know how disappointed they are. They have killed that routine for weeks and they are not happy with anything less than zero deductions. I'm so proud of them though. Gah the nerves...my hands were shaking and I'm watching a computer screen 12 hours away!

OK, what happened with Aviator. By the first post about them, I thought they killed it, now I am reading they had mistakes...........what happened! I LOVE AVIATOR and the staff is first rate!!! Please tell me they did well!!!!!!
We had two tumble busts, a stunt that came down, a coed that didn't quite get to extension and a fall in pyro.

Ha...your edit wasn't up when I read the post. And I am chill ha. No worries. Was just answering your question.

no problem, thanks for aswering regardless! i had started typing my question, answered my office phone, then sent it so i think other peeps asked in the meantime but i didn't see it. then i saw and was like oh lord! lol

Do anyone know how to fix the problem of the buffering feed?

I would probably restart your internet from the router, close all unnecessary tabs, or possibly restart your computer, other than that theres not much you can do. My feed is fine, so just try and improve your connection.

i kinda thought that the first few teams that went this morning would be available on VOD by now? Does anyone know anything?

Back